Geena315 Geena315 36-40, F 42 Answers Feb 5, 2010

U are NEVER too old to contiune ur education, but I highly support u though!

Best Answer

Absolutely not. I'm older than you and I am planning on going back within the next couple of months. As long as we're alive, we should be learning.

Best Answer

NO. no one is too old to learn.take note of that.

Best Answer

Certainly not. There are plenty of people who aren't fresh out of High School at my university, and they fit in just fine with everyone else in the lecture theatre. And if you're talking about High School itself, I say the same. Once you've done High School, you can go to University.. which is way funner than secondary school.<br />
:)

Best Answer

No, absolutely not. In these fast paced ages, you will need to continue to learn new things throughout your entire lifetime.

Best Answer

No! I have a friend who decided to get a law degree in his 40's. He just passed the bar.

Best Answer

I'm going to be 50 this year and I am seriously considering going back now to finish college - so I guess, No.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

It is never too late to go to school again! If you want to earn a degree to pursue a career, then you should definitely do it! If you're embarrassed about your age, there may also be an online option for you. However, you should never let it stop you. Age is just a number.

Best Answer

As long as it's not kindergarden I don't see why not

Best Answer

NO! Many colleges have age medians as high as 38! Many in their 30's come to realise they want more out of life and go for it!

Best Answer

at 37 your middle age for a politician

Best Answer

I had a Sixty year old lady learning Piano from me at some stage. So no, you are never too old to be learning something new. :-)

Best Answer

Only if you do

Best Answer

Even 73 is not too old.

Best Answer

No,i have a classmate here 40 yrs old,2nd year college.And he never ashamed about of his age.Learning doesn't matter about age...It's never too late to learn...

Best Answer

It is never too late to continue your education!

Best Answer

it depends on how many year are you going to study .. one year or 2 years are good for this age ..... in other hand if you have enough money or you can work and study in the same time 4 or 5 years are good too . it is just a life .<br />
as long as you are enjoying study and you can manage your time and not feel to much stressed it is gooood and never late .,..... life is boring do what makes you feel alive :)

Best Answer

You are never too old to learn. It really depends on the individual. If you want to do it, don't let anything stop you.

Best Answer