I think 50 Shades of Grey was one of the worst books I have ever read. Honestly its so cheesy and so pathetic. Anastasia is the biggest retard that can't make up her own fricken mind. Sorry Anastasia, but no body cares about your 'inner goddess' and Christians just the biggest freak who majorly needs a Psych consult. Eff them both.

Best Answer

I still need to read this, just to see what all the hullabaloo is about. I think it's made it more acceptable because a lot of women were ashamed about have fantasies like that, but since reading that book it showed them that it's a common fantasy that a lot of women have. What we fantasise about isn't necessarily what we want to happen in real life.

Best Answer

a little bit more acceptable.

Best Answer

No it just muddied the waters because it's not an accurate portrayal of a real bdsm relationship.

Best Answer

Yes and no. I think in some ways it introduced it to the masses, but not in a favorable way.

Best Answer