Some one said love is blind. They are wrong. Love is sweet. It is in everyone and needs to be shared, it has to be. It is not about how you look, walk or how you talk, It is you that love finds. Every thing about you is what love sees. Love does not see you for what you are not, but what you are. Of course you will find true love, Love is not blind it sees you for who you are and loves you more each day.

Best Answer

why not, i would go for a woman who is honest

Best Answer

Definitely yes when a man is in love with a woman he over looks a lotta things. To me all that matters is the heart if the person is great at heart and fun loving am sure sooner than you know you'll find someone perfect that loves you just the way you are.

Best Answer

Actually, I have a friend looking for a BIG girl, about ur size, and he is very handsome, he lives in Ohio, and he's looking for someone between the ages of 16-19, he thinks ssbbw are beautiful, and has searched for. One big female but one around and closer to his age, and those are hard to find, I being a ssbbw myself, I have always been a big girl, and had trouble finding love as well, that when I heard of his story I thought there are so many beautiful big girls out there who are as lonely as I was, and would have jumped at the oppurtunity to have someone like him in their lives, if u are interested in just seeing what he's like for yourself, because for all I know he could be far from what he presents himself to be, so even if u meet him, its still risky. Let me know.

Best Answer

I know people at that weight who have found love, so yes.

Best Answer

I got a friend who likes girls fat enough that<br />
he can whip their butts with a car antenna.

Best Answer

Probably.

Best Answer

Many men likes big women. It is the personality that matters.

Best Answer