therepurposedmale therepurposedmale 51-55, M 4 Answers May 3 in Embarrassing & Funny

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

it's been done...granted he didn't go all the way through

Best Answer

Oh yes my uncle got caught in one and he watched it take all 4 fingers off of his left hand before he could brake away but then he passed out from blood loss and exhaustion because he evidently tried so hard to pull away he pulled his own elbow and shoulder joints completely out of the sockets! He still has a half of a nub for a pinky and a thumb on his left hand but that's actually what saved him, had his fingers not been ripped off his shoulder and head were next in line !

Best Answer

I grew up bailing hay, all far equipment has it's danger level set at very high and likely fatal. So I know, I lost an uncle to a combine. This guy is a clown you is looking to get a bunch of you tube hits, and as I say only goes throught the compression stage...take a look.

Best Answer

Oh ok I see but listen it looks staged so he had to know what the outcome was going to be!

Best Answer

yes, I think he knen, as we did, you could put thing in a bale that would not show up till later when feeding....like wtf, there a full can of beer in this bale of hay.

Best Answer

I just hope that no kids try this including my own especially while drinking or at night!

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

no. he would be killed

Best Answer
Best Answer

funny but fake. Those bales weigh over 100 lbs. he would not be running around assuming he lived through the shredding and binding process.

Best Answer