Yes, but they need a wife who doesn't mind them sleeping around. Such relationships do happen. Think of how many affairs happen in the world. LOTS of people want to sleep around on their partners. The trick is to get both partners to accept that the odd one-night stand isn't a big deal, and not to get jealous. Not everyone is cut out for that. My wife and I are very happy to be monogamous, but neither of us have any inclination to sleep around.<br />
If a relationship has clearly defined rules and expectations, even if the expectations are not monogamy, it can work.

Best Answer

I believe that they "love" that person within their own skewed defintion of the word....certainly not by my definition of the word, which includes respect, fidelity, honesty and a deep and abiding concern for the feelings and welfare of the other person. When a person cheats, it has more to do with their own inner conflict than with their love for their significant other.

Best Answer

thanks for your opinion

Best Answer

I am living proof!

Best Answer