juicyboy21 juicyboy21 22-25, M 16 Answers Apr 13, 2012

I don't think men's physical features are anywhere near as attractive to women as women are to men. That's why they don't go out and buy magazines with centrefolds of men's chests. Men and women have very different rules of attraction.

Best Answer

I love a man's chest<br />
but I won't go ga ga like men do :)<br />
I want stare at their wonderful chest when I talk to them, I could still look in their eyes

Best Answer

but that is because a woman is more refined and discreet in how she acts even when distracted

Best Answer

nope ... that way men can go top free.

Best Answer

Absolutely not.

Best Answer

never was for me.

Best Answer

I think women are attracted to a guy's buttocks in the same way men are attracted to a woman's chest.

Best Answer

im for some reason from the stone ages when it comes to physical features n attraction..however a package he comes in, if i love him, he is good to go regardless of his flaws

Best Answer

Not on anybody's life...

Best Answer

That would probably be impossible :)

Best Answer

No. Women's chestal areas are part of her sexual apparatus, whereas the same is not true on males. The reason that males have nipples at all, is because nipples are formed in the fetus BEFORE the gender is determined in utero.

Best Answer

I absolutely LOVE A nice hairy chest! I don't like naked 12 yo boy chests though. Nice arms and chest and my my my

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer