Not in a physical sense but an an emotional way, yes.

Best Answer

Do you think physical adultery and emotional adultery have equal weight?

Best Answer

No I don't, I think emotional adultery has more impact.

Best Answer

Yes.. Cause she is letting her mind adulterated ... Compared to this physical intimacy is no adultery at all..

Best Answer

Seems kinda backwards but ok.

Best Answer

Quite primitive yeah ? Just that we modernised the wrong way ... Where the bug is in the marriage system itself.. That makes women n wife out of females ... We hail from a system where women are servant/ employee of Male.. Change can happen once females stop submitting as wives ...

Best Answer

Yes, the only intimate conversation any married Christians couples should have is with their own mate. Jehovah see it as a form of treachery. Jesus condemns the thought of adultery because it spring from the heart.

(Proverbs 5:15-23; Malachi 2:14-16; Matthew 5:27-28; James 1:14-15)

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs+5%3A15-23%3B+Malachi+2%3A14-16%3B+Matthew+5%3A27-28%3B+James+1%3A14-15&version=EXB

Best Answer

Yes I've studied those references many times.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

What if it went beyond just talking and the two people did other physical things, i.e. self pleasure.

Best Answer

I answered your question with that in mind. Nothing wrong with fantasizing.

Best Answer

doesn't matter. she runs the show. girls do as they please

Best Answer

Are you trying to butter me up? lol

Best Answer

Only if the man she is married to has a problem with it.

Best Answer

Ah so its the deception that's the problem.

Best Answer

If your married and flirting if you want to call it that. Yes it could be considered a form of adultery. Do not like your marriage, divorce your man then go bonk who ever you want or need to. Yaaaaa/

Best Answer

If it results in faping on either side.

Best Answer

gosh I've led a sheltered life I think. what is faping?

Best Answer

************.

Best Answer

I had a feeling. No pun intended...

Best Answer

Do you mean you had feeling for that man? If yes then I think its like having an affair. Adultery seems like NSA or ONS to me. Affair on the other hand sounds even more serious.

Best Answer

UMMmmmm.....I meant...I had a feeling that FAPING meant ************.

Best Answer

Then you were right

Best Answer

no.

Best Answer

Best Answer

I wouldn't want her to do that but had I caught he doing that the outcome would be different than if I had caught her in a physical relationship.

Best Answer

I wouldn't say it's adultery but it could lead to adultery.

Best Answer

Would self pleasure be adultery, or do you mean going all the way?

Best Answer

I don't think there's a clear definition. Perhaps what's important is what your husband's definition of adultery would be. You could also argue that case that this outlet actually prevents you committing adultery.

Best Answer

Now why didn't I think of that.....

Best Answer

Hehe. :)

Best Answer

Yes, where can we talk ? lol

Best Answer

I thought we were? *blink*

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Interesting, so you think merely talking to someone is just as bad as the act itself? If so, then I guess if you're going to talk to them, might as well meet them and go all the way, right? I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you, just interested in your chain of thought.

Best Answer

And I will lay out exactly what there is behind my short answer. But right now, I'm walking home :D

Best Answer

Then I will exercise my virtue of patience.

Best Answer

No. I don't think it is. But it is inappropriate

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer