When I was a kid, I knew a family that had 8 girls...they were wanting a boy. I think that, for people who want kids, may have a preference for a certain gender child but are just as happy with whatever gender they do have. My mom wanted 2 kids...one girl and one boy, the girl first and the boy second...and that is what she got. Of course, she could've been telling a lie. Anyway, I think my parents are happy to have my brother and me...even if we do drive them crazy. Then again, I'm more mischevious than my brother. Smirk.

Best Answer

when I met my now ex partner he already had 2 daughters, so when we did try for a child we hoped for a boy, we went on to have 3 more daughters he wanted to try again, i thought our family was big enough and we had been very fortunate to have 3 healthy children together i asked him to have a vasectomy because the doc said i was too young to have my tubes tied needless to say this caused the split and he finally had his son with someone else. some people just will not stop till they get what they want

Best Answer

My parents wanted boys and they only had one. Sadly he passed in January and his death date passed but I'm pretty sure they're glad they had us as well. Even if after all that they only had girls.

Best Answer