Why or why not?
warriortears warriortears 22-25 12 Answers Dec 20, 2012 in Community

I think a person has the right to act any way he or she wants. But I would think that the person is being an *******. That mentioned, I think smart people online can be misread as haughty very easily. That's the nature of the internet- there's no tone in a person's writing.

Best Answer

No. No one is better than anyone else. People need to get that out of their heads. It's ******* stupid and makes this world one sided.

Best Answer

Everyone can be arrogant at times but its negative...<br />
That person has either low EQ or overconfident...

Best Answer

They have the right, but I also have the right to ignore them. That said, the more attractive people do tend to get away with it more.

Best Answer

I am not sure why they do this but many do.

Best Answer

No. Arrogance carries the idea of believing oneself to be better than others. Looking better than or being smarter than someone else, does not in fact make one better than another.

Best Answer

Of course not .. that in itself is very unattractive and will turn people off.<br />
Anyway, "good looking" or "smart" can mean different things to different people.

Best Answer