That's an interesting question. I don't think a person needs to have a partner, but it can definitely be a positive experience.<br />
Having a boyfriend has made me much more comfortable in expressing my emotions and affection. Before, because I'd neglected this part of myself and because I've been insecure and shy for most of my life, I had no idea how to do this. In all, I am a much happier person :)<br />
I feel...warmer inside if that makes sense lol. I suppose a lot of it depends on how you define need. All I can say is that it's a good asset to have.

Best Answer

No you don't really need per se .....nice sometimes, but other times annoying.

Best Answer

No, but it's nice to have someone around to **** at! ;)<br />
Love the red tomatoed angry face! ;)

Best Answer

No not everyone needs. I for one do not need. However my brother is now married and my friend seems to want to keep hold of her other half even though he has lied and as far as I can see only ever causes her stress but that's them. For me I am best in my own company most of the time with the occasional moment of happiness with a man. But even then a walk together or a kiss and a hug and I am a happy person for a while longer.

Best Answer

I do- who else is going to be compelled to laugh at my jokes in exchange for sex>?

Best Answer

Not always but i think it can revitalize a person.. Make them feel whole and fill a variety of roles... xXx

Best Answer

Not until they leave...

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

I haven't seen you around for ages! Thought you'd left too

Best Answer

I did! Nice to see you again too. =)

Best Answer

I'm tired of television being the only way humans are entertained these days. I'm sick and tired of hearing about wars, I'm tired of eating gentically modified food. a health care system that creates more illness then cures..

Best Answer