What do you think may attract opposites? I find that most of the time people who are so different don't even find themselves in the same situation to even get to know eachother.Like Downtown said, lower numbers want higher numbers....but higher number avoid lower numbers. So how can the spark even happen? Sorry...I've been just thinking a bout this lately...and can't seem to believe it can happen. Maybe if the ugly person is filthy rich?
thehummingowl thehummingowl 36-40, F 19 Answers Nov 13, 2011

Ok first off, nobody is ugly. They are all pretty in someway. Second off looks aren't everything. This "ugly" girl could have an amazing personality. You people need to quit being shallow and accept this new world.

Best Answer

fyi...i am the fat girl :)

Best Answer

I'm not a ugly girl, but I am big, and my bf is gorgeous! he's dated all kinds of girls, from ones that would be considered models, and ones that are not so pretty or are big. we got to know each other before we met in person and he fell for my personality, our mom's were friends and we were introduced online. BUT He had spent 6 years in Europe and it changed him, before he went to europe he cared more about looks, but found out from his ex who was evil but hot, that looks aren't everything! she broke his heart, and he decided from then on that personality was more important than just looks. according to him european men and women care more about what a person is like on the inside and how they treat you. where as most north americans seem to care more about looks and money. of course you need to be attracted to someone to have a sexual romantic relationship with them, but there are more important things than just being hot, and he realized that. so there are rare men out there who date & are attracted to girls who are a "lower number" than them. but for a long time I questioned it too, no men seemed to look my way anymore once I gained weight, until him of course, but I thought as long as I was big I wouldn't be able to find love, but I did. And now even if I lose weight I'll know he's not just with me cuz I'm skinny, that he'll love me even if I gain weight again, and that's special. most of the time guys date skinny girls who get big, not the other way around. I have a lot of respect for men who see through those outer trappings. so yes it can happen, it did for me!

Best Answer

You open your heart and mind and the right person will find you.If you can't love yourself then no one can love you.

Best Answer

I've seen some odd pairings. Looks aren't everything, besides, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What you or I consider beautiful may vary drastically from someone else's idea of beauty.

Best Answer

If the ugly fat girl make the most of what she's got, she has a chance.

Best Answer

I would think the money explanation most often applies to women, whereas men often have visually-ba<x>sed fetishes. There may be a few beautiful children of hideous parents mixing things up.

Best Answer

I think so.It happened for me.I am no beauty and I am far from thin.I wear a size 8 which is grossly fat for my part of town and I am dark skinned and for where I am from it is not something that would get a second glance.But my boyfriend is very good looking.He is someone who I thought would cross the street to avoid me.But he makes it a point to tell me that I am beautiful every single day.

Best Answer

I'm genuinely happy for you!

Best Answer

Honey, you ARE beautiful. Get over it!

Best Answer

Were you addressing me? In any case, I used to be beautiful but am not any longer. And my question wasn't about me really, but about people in general.

Best Answer

Gee thanks! LOL!

Best Answer

One cannot help who they are attracted to. What some handsome men find attractive I find ugly. Men for being so visual rarely SEE. All women have vaginas - they pretty much work the same - doesn't matter their size, height, weight, hair and eye color, etc.

Best Answer

short answer yes

Best Answer

Well even ugly guys tend to fall for beautiful girls. Guys tend to be more shallow. It's more likely the other way around, that a good looking girl would fall for an ugly guy.

Best Answer

If the guy isnt shallow and truly likes the girl for who she is then sure! There are no rules that are set in stone when it comes to these things

Best Answer