I want to go on a student exchange next year or the year after but it would cost at least $20000 for one year overseas. Do you think it's worth it despite the cost?
alocalkitten alocalkitten 18-21 7 Answers Feb 16 in Community

I habe a theory : the more money you spend on your self in a civilised country the more you will enjoy yourself

Best Answer

I live in Australia and I'd love to go to college in the US because I just want that college experience with dorms, roommates, football games, etc. We don't do anything like that in Australia.

Best Answer

Have you searched for any available scholarships? Then, the cost is fixed or you can arrange it better if you search more for cheaper/shared accommodation, etc? Maybe if you consider (if possible) to go for a semester instead for a whole year? It's worth it I think.

Best Answer

yeah

Best Answer

everyone i know who has done it really thinks so. i think if it's possible you should do it. good luck!

Best Answer