dejaentendu90 dejaentendu90 22-25, F 25 Answers Jun 9, 2012

You'll spend your whole life painting that canvas with cuts and scrapes and sunspots and age. Every once in a wile it's a nice change of pace to pick the color and shape. Just keep an elegance and don't go overboard in your statements. Beauty can be enhanced or destroyed by the stroke of a brush.

Best Answer

like a chip out of a once perfect sculpture.

Best Answer

I think getting tattoos is like being a little kid that draws on the wall

Best Answer

Bumper sticker. If you have gorgeous skin, don't cover it with ink.

Best Answer

Impossible to answer<br />
I've seen some beautiful women ruined by bad tatoos and some average women made beautiful by excellent ink. It depends on the viewer, the ink in question and the woman as well.

Best Answer

It depends on what the tattoo is, the size, and where its located at. Ive seen beautiful girls rock some awesome tattoos but then again Ive seen some girls and thought to myself...why in the world did she get that?

Best Answer

As someone who has tattoos, I lean towards the analogy of the blank canvas. Although I'm acquainted with someone who owns a Bentley---and has a bumper sticker on it.

Best Answer

Well I have two small tattoos that if I didn't show or tell you about you would never know. I am still a person that is kind and empathetic. Tattoos have not changed me but I hate hearing people speak so poorly of people that do. Just a form of prejudice of someone elses personl choice. I could care less if you walked on your hands and wore only a jock strap, it is you choice.

Best Answer

i walk on my hands without the strap.

Best Answer

well good for you lol

Best Answer

I love to discover little tattoos here and there. Especially on beautiful skin. I think it's also part of their personality.

Best Answer

The saddest part of a beautiful girl having these is that her presence is limited to a certain level of people. For instance a formal affair.. she can't wear a beautiful gown if this shows! Not likely in this setting to be welcome.

Best Answer

bumper sticker on a Bently

Best Answer

Like any other ob<x>ject of art, it is subjective. Have seen some good, some bad. The one I don't understand is when they get the tattoo over their chest and breasts.<br />
A) you never see the full tattoo because she is wearing clothes so whats the point?<br />
And B) you look and she then looks pissed off at you oing her boobs!

Best Answer

not only a bumper sticker...but a really lousy one..

Best Answer

art on a blank canvas. and art is subjective. some is good and some is not but always depends on the beholder.

Best Answer

That is such a good way of putting it. i like it!

Best Answer

Which one?

Best Answer

The first one... That blank canvas has so much more developing to do yet.

Best Answer

Umm. okay.

Best Answer

More like spray-painted graffiti on on a Rodin bronze.

Best Answer

Depends on the girl. If she is trying to attract some attention to that tatoo crowd or if she wants to be known as all natural. <br />
So I would say, the canvas is fine with me.

Best Answer

I like the bumper sticker in the Bentley analogy. However, my daughter got one on her ankle and I don't mind it so much. <br />
The ones all over (on a woman) turn me off and make me think she's got something to prove to everyone.

Best Answer

Well in the words of Kim Kardashian "you wouldn't put a bumper sticker on a Bently, but you would on a Ferrari " lol. Not sure how true that is, but I thought it was kind of cute when she said it.

Best Answer