An affair, yes. I have many conversations with women of all ages and I'm a terrible flirt, but I would never actually go anywhere beyond a bit of giggling. I think that if someone wants to go all the way with it, then the relationship they have in the real world isn't worth having and they should have probably have had the stones to end it anyway.

Best Answer

It is less productive

Best Answer

Yes they are, but to me it is a form of ************, is it an affair every time you ********** if it is over someone else, and we know it is so come on get real,

Best Answer

After my 46 yo wife of 20+years left me, I was searching for old chat messages on our shared computer. I found sex chat messages from her going back 4 years with many different men. After more investigation I discovered that she met them through the rune-scape online game. <br />
Some of them she actually told them who she was and sent a real pic (from 15 years ago) and had cyber sex with them, and some of them she pretended to be young and single and had extended cyber sex affairs with them and told them she loved them and couldnt live w/o them. She had deleted most of the messages, but I still found a lot.<br />
I was devastated. How could she offer the love and sexual energy that should have been ours, to some stranger? We were having sex once a week like we had for years, it was good for me and she said it was good for her. Im a considerate lover and made sure she had a happy ending too. She never asked me for anything more, or hinted that she wasnt satisfied at home.<br />
It was the basis for our pending divorce due to her being unable to recommit to our marriage and deciding to leave me. I guess she would rather go to the computer for her love, sex and commitment than to the real man that she married.

Best Answer

No, obviuosly its not the same.Its more mental. About a meeting of minds.Then of there is a really strong mental attraction the affair-ees may wanna meet in person...then it becomes more real(physical).

Best Answer

Not the same.

Best Answer

Not the same, <br />
However, a virtual affair can be just as exciting, sexual and sensual as a real one and sometimes even more so. They can get out of control just the same as a real one and can be just as distructive to a regular relationship or marriage.<br />
Nevertheless, if you are into affairs :- I think a virtual/online one is by and large --- Good Fun :p~<br />
Be careful

Best Answer

Yesssssssssssssss!

Best Answer