I'm referring to a straight man and a straight woman. I forgot to put the word best next to friends. So best friends not just friends.
LoverInTheClouds LoverInTheClouds 22-25, F 24 Answers May 28, 2012

Yes..have them for many years and never more than friends

Best Answer

Friendship between a man and a woman is hard to accomplish.

Best Answer

of cource

Best Answer

Yes, all my friends that are girls only see our friendships as platonic, much to my chagrin.

Best Answer

Yeah why not ! Maybe that would make one side of them in love with the other! Then problems start.

Best Answer

Yes , sure after breaking the ice of sex curiosty between each other .. Means no more left to be discovered and yes then they can be best best friends ;)

Best Answer

Of course. Especially if they're both gay and not attracted to the opposite sex.

Best Answer

yes i have lotsa guy friends

Best Answer

TakumiUsui took the words right out of my fingers.

Best Answer

When I was younger I would have said, no absolutely not. But now that I have had some life experience I say, yes but it doesn't happen often.

Best Answer

of course lots of men and women are very close friends

Best Answer

yep :)

Best Answer

absolutely, i have many in pa never touched me or me them, so then i go up there and this navy man fondels and degrades me in front of ppl the onyppl who knew ME. hence my anger at the cheif.

Best Answer

Yes from my side I can.... unfortunately it doesn't seem to be the case for many guys...at least none I've hung out with.

Best Answer

NO but i dont know it is so confusing question

Best Answer

Yes. Or at least from my side of it. Can't say what's going on in the guy's head. I would assume that it is possible, especially if neither party found the other physically attractive. Or if each were in love and committed to someone else. It takes a certain type of person to know what that means.

Best Answer

sorry but no i don't think so, one person always ends up getting feelings for the other and sometimes a relationship works and sometimes it doesn't, it's great having friends of the opposite gender but damn emotions always come into play

Best Answer

I know from experience they can

Best Answer

Of course they can. stupid question.

Best Answer

if it was a stupid question you should not have answered it

Best Answer

I like giving knowledge to less gifted ones.

Best Answer