DragonKillerman DragonKillerman 18-21, M 6 Answers Dec 17, 2012 in Hobbies

Except vampire girls -

Best Answer

Everyone comes in front of a mirror from time to time. They may not actually look at their reflection but they see it. [8>{)

Best Answer

Hell no. I don't think most people reflect...I feel like I reflect a LOT...but I mean, who's to say people don't reflect when they are all alone? But I don't know, I think that everyone has bad times where they hold themselves up in their rooms and cry...but most people? no, most people, they just hold it all in, or they just don't feel as much. Maybe because they haven't been through a lot so far in their lives, or that's just the way they are wired...or because they believe that money and power is everything. Who really knows. All I know is, maybe but most people don't. Only some. And if you like to reflect, find the people that do. But get used to being alone first...that's what I'm trying to do...

Best Answer

I'd go out on a limb and say most don't.

Best Answer