AllStarcrushNate AllStarcrushNate 26-30, M 23 Answers Nov 10, 2012 in Hobbies

I wish the sick ***** who thought of aborting a child was never born. Or aborted.

Best Answer

No, it's a personal issue that is between a woman and her doctor, no one else should come between it.<br />
How would you feel if Jehovah's Witnesses banned blood transfusions among ALL americans, because of their religious belief that blood should NEVER be transferred from person to person? Or that since your boss is a Christian Scientists and as such refuses to pay for any healthcare benefits because "Prayer is the best medicine"? Or what if We still punished people for being lefthanded because being lefthanded is a sign "of wickedness"?<br />
In my opinion, if you dislike abortion Don't have one, but don't stop my sister, wife, cousin, friend, from a medical procedure because you have more affection for a clump of blood and cells than the person carrying the fetus.

Best Answer

No but given that so many voters are uninformed on the bigger issues they will vote their religion and as Americans they have every right to do so. Politicians know this and use it to their advantage if they can.

Best Answer

It would be if the foetus had the right to vote!

Best Answer

I hope so much that you are being sarcastic.

Best Answer

Of course

Best Answer

The abortion issue is complex and covers all aspects political, ethical, for some religious and lets not forget the most important personal choice aspect.

Best Answer

i suppose if the politicians are religious or they luv kissin a$$'s of other politicians

Best Answer

No, it's up the woman, politic should not be having any say to what a woman want with something thats inside THEIR body

Best Answer

more than anything i think it's an ethical issue...

Best Answer

Yes, and a legal, moral, religious, feminist issue and a issue for every other cause which chooses to take it up as an issue.

Best Answer

I think government should have no say in moral, ethical, and/or religious issues. To me that's what abortion is, not a political issue.

Best Answer

they use it like a football in politics but it is a personal moral/health issue. most politicians do not have personal feelings about it but they pretend they do.

Best Answer

I don't think it is. I think it is a personal issue. <br />
I think if you have a problem with it then that is your problem.<br />
War has killed trillions of lives and countless prospective ones. I would suggest starting there first.

Best Answer

Abortion is an annoying issue. An earthworm has a more developed brain and nervous system and hence has a greater conscious than a fetus.

Best Answer

I think it should be a personal choice, but people have made it a political issue

Best Answer

Only if it was a politician that knocked the girl up...

Best Answer

Its a legal, social and medically ethical concern. Politics and religion should play no part.

Best Answer