It is one of the ten cardinal sins ... Do you think it will help the society in any way ...
falkenboi falkenboi 22-25 18 Answers Mar 15 in Dating & Relationships

No, this is a free country, we do not rule by biblical law!!!

Best Answer

There is a difference between being free and being satanic

Best Answer

"Satanic"? Last time I checked, non-religious people don't believe in Satan.

Best Answer

Then why is it that when religious people say 'gays go to hell ' non religious people get annoyed?

Best Answer

Because telling someone to go to hell is still an insult, regardless if they believe in hell or not.

Best Answer

Lol !

Best Answer

Live and let live, concentrate on your own life, and don't judge, you'll have more peace.

Best Answer

Yes I do they should be punished

Best Answer

I think they should be punished by law, because marriage is a legal and binding contract, so whoever breaks it should get into legal trouble. Just my opinion - I'm not even religious.

Best Answer

>>> Thats right

Best Answer

**** the sins! Now getting rid of religion, that will help society.

Best Answer

Not all people live with the belief that a wrong doing is a sin....And although it is against the law in some countries, it's the bible believing ones that do not practice this. The reason is because adultery is a conscience issue, not a legal one. God gave man free will to act and He will be the one to dispense judgement.

Best Answer

No. Religions are not all the same. You get to practice yours the way you want. Others get to practice theirs the way they want. Not all religions believe in Satan.

Best Answer

hahaha damn...then alot of people are going to get punished

Best Answer

>>> It is unfortunate !

Best Answer

I hope not, I just bought stock in a condom company.

Best Answer

Sure, let's put all the adulterers in our prisons and jails. They're already overcrowded with men and women who are also adulterers as well as bisexuals and gay men. Let's pay for their 3 meals a day, a roof over their heads and give them cable TV and cigarettes.

Best Answer

Yes . they should be stoned .

Best Answer

eye for an eye, soon everybody is blind.....

Best Answer