I think that when you're drunk, you are still yourself, but just less inhibited. So all the things that you do when you're drunk are things that you actually want to do, but were just to afraid to do them for some reason. I think people use alcohol as an excuse to do stupid, or regrettable things. They drink a bunch, and then go and do that thing, and if people criticize them, they can just chalk it up to being drunk, instead of taking responsibility for their actions.
Agonystick Agonystick 22-25, M 7 Answers Nov 18, 2012 in Hobbies

No, not at all. People are responsible for anything they say or do, and they must deal with the consequences. No excuses.

Best Answer

Drink white lightning then post this question again

Best Answer

Best Answer

According to wiki, that stuff is only 8.5% alcohol. Dude get out of middle school and stop pretending that you're drunk after a sip from a wine cooler.

Best Answer

Moonshine was called white lightning also you calling me young at least i have the balls to post a real pic of myself

Best Answer

I agree with what you said. Even though I'd like to believe otherwise.

Best Answer

beer muscles and wet *******

Best Answer

I agree with your statement. I don't see mitigating or extenuating circumstances when it comes to drinking and saying that wasn't me, it's the alcohol or using drugs, and using that as an excuse for deviant behavior.

Best Answer

Yes. Alcohol lowes inhibitions so people do what they feel like doing.

Best Answer