Nah.. Every religion have terrorist.... U r the most respect giving religion... I like Muslims.... 😊

Best Answer

What for???? Well welcome.. Hehehe....

Best Answer

Oh... Hehehe.... :)

Best Answer

No, they aren't. Anyone who says they are is an idiot.

Best Answer

Hi RayNyar<br />
no of course not. I think Muslims are people living their lives in their own cultures according to their own shared beliefs which are of course good and bad like everyone else's/ Terrorism is a feature of all human societies! Look at Norther Ireland and the terrible war there between sectional interests both of which were Christian!

Best Answer

Thanks for the honesty.

Best Answer

Nope. I don't like much about the religion, but I also have known more than one muslim who were nothing like that at all. One of my dearest friends, Amina, wouldn't hurt anyone.

Best Answer

Not at all

Best Answer

that would be ignorant of me

Best Answer

Not at all but I DO think your beliefs are archaic and extremely out dated and cannot support your unequal and abhorrent treatment of women!

Best Answer

Thank you for your insight but have you read the Quran? Islam believes in the equal treatment of women. Women are not treated like property and are respected hence the reason they wear the abaya (black dress) and the hijab to respect themselves. Please if you believe this ask an honest Muslim and read the correct Quran verses. Knowledge is power.

Best Answer

TY for your reply. ..appreciated. I haven't read the Quran, as you probably already knew and suspected. I am however basing my opinion on what I have actually SEEN firsthand in my home country of Melbourne, Australia, where the MUSLIM women I know personally, ARE NOT treated as equals!!!

Best Answer

And that's so wrong because its not the way it's supposed to be. Some people feel it's okay to mix radicalism and culture into religion which is very wrong. Thank you for being polite.

Best Answer

Thank-you for being likewise :)

Best Answer

no,but the terrorist types get a lot of attention from the worlds press

Best Answer

Their not all terrorists but their all mixed up in religion they either made bad choices or were born into it.

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

No. But you dont want to know what i think about religionists.

Best Answer

I think blood will always be thicker than water.

Best Answer