RayNyar RayNyar 13-15, F 17 Answers Jun 1 in Community

Nah.. Every religion have terrorist.... U r the most respect giving religion... I like Muslims.... 😊

Best Answer

Thank you!!!!!!

Best Answer

What for???? Well welcome.. Hehehe....

Best Answer

For respecting my community.

Best Answer

Oh... Hehehe.... :)

Best Answer

No, they aren't. Anyone who says they are is an idiot.

Best Answer

Hi RayNyar<br />
no of course not. I think Muslims are people living their lives in their own cultures according to their own shared beliefs which are of course good and bad like everyone else's/ Terrorism is a feature of all human societies! Look at Norther Ireland and the terrible war there between sectional interests both of which were Christian!

Best Answer

Thanks for the honesty.

Best Answer

Nope. I don't like much about the religion, but I also have known more than one muslim who were nothing like that at all. One of my dearest friends, Amina, wouldn't hurt anyone.

Best Answer

No, it is the radical fundamentalists that attack anyone who doesn't follow their brand of Islam. Jihad is not one of the pillars of Islam, however the radicals are trying to pull it into their brand. I believe it was ba<x>sed on the writings of the Muslim Clerics Abu Talib that wanted to bring it in when it was obvious when The Prophet said on his return from battle that he returned from the little Jihad to the Big jihad. Referencing the Battle within himself to be a better person and closer to his lord.<br />
In reality the radical fundamentalists are as far away from Islam as a Catholic is away from Islam. The same goes for all religions and the radicals.

Best Answer

Jihad also means the spiritual struggle within oneself against sin. Later interpreted by extremists as a reason to kill innocents 'in the name of Islam'.

Best Answer

Exactly hence why the prophet said it, the fundamentalists are using religion to guise the true cause which is power. Western ideas are of equality changed the society. The notion that a female is equal to a male is one of the things they rebel against. If women are equal and everyone is equal then their power shrinks.

Best Answer

I don't think that Muslims are terrorists. Terrorists are terrorists, Muslim is just another religion.

Best Answer

Muslim is the people, Islam is the religion.

Best Answer

Not all Muslims follow Islam

Best Answer

Of course, I stand corrected. Killing in the name of religion is ridiculous no matter what prophet they believe.

Best Answer

Not at all

Best Answer

that would be ignorant of me

Best Answer

Of course not! You could never label a race or ethnicity or religious people's as ALL bad. It just so happens that Muslims (since there are so many, and most live in a terrorized nondemocratized area) make the news and is brought to many people's attention. There may be quite a few infamous terrorist Muslims, but there are millions upon millions of pedophiles, rapists, murderers, and other felons that terrorize the public every day - the fact they are just so many and is too common a happening for them to make the news should tell you who the real bad guys are.

Best Answer

Not at all but I DO think your beliefs are archaic and extremely out dated and cannot support your unequal and abhorrent treatment of women!

Best Answer

Thank you for your insight but have you read the Quran? Islam believes in the equal treatment of women. Women are not treated like property and are respected hence the reason they wear the abaya (black dress) and the hijab to respect themselves. Please if you believe this ask an honest Muslim and read the correct Quran verses. Knowledge is power.

Best Answer

Well said and I agree.

Best Answer

TY for your reply. ..appreciated. I haven't read the Quran, as you probably already knew and suspected. I am however basing my opinion on what I have actually SEEN firsthand in my home country of Melbourne, Australia, where the MUSLIM women I know personally, ARE NOT treated as equals!!!

Best Answer

And that's so wrong because its not the way it's supposed to be. Some people feel it's okay to mix radicalism and culture into religion which is very wrong. Thank you for being polite.

Best Answer

Thank-you for being likewise :)

Best Answer

no,but the terrorist types get a lot of attention from the worlds press

Best Answer

There's good and bad in everything but it only takes a few bad 'uns to spoil it for the majority of good 'uns.

Best Answer

Their not all terrorists but their all mixed up in religion they either made bad choices or were born into it.

Best Answer

No, of course not but I do think more Muslims should stand up and denounce terrorism and their religious leaders who promote it..

Best Answer

Absolutely. Why hasn't there been a worldwide outcry about 250 school girls kidnapped a month ago by people calling themselves Muslims?

Best Answer

Exactly! Where are the Imams and Ayatollahs? Why do they not speak out against this?

Best Answer

Exactly what Im thinking too. I pray they will.

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

No. But you dont want to know what i think about religionists.

Best Answer

I think blood will always be thicker than water.

Best Answer