cpthaddock cpthaddock 51-55, M 3 Answers Dec 6, 2012 in Community

Sometimes the cure is worse than the disease. If you have windows 7 most people don't need anything more than a free copy of windows defender unless you have some special need for security. If you have a special need then McAfee and the usual commercial crap isn't going to do the job and I suggest you do a little research on what you really need.<br />
I also recommend Revo uninstaller which you can download for free and use to uninstall countless crapware. Just don't mess with the registry files unless you know what you are doing.

Best Answer

all I'm doing is fannying about on EP

Best Answer

What anti-virus are you using?

Best Answer

I'm on my sis's laptop &amp; shes at work, but there seems to be loads

Best Answer

maybe you gave it too much too do and it doesn't feel like getting out of bed

Best Answer

yeah. bit like me I suppose

Best Answer

try downloading Advanced System Care 5 for free , they have 6 now but i think 5 is still better , it fixes as well as checks your system out about 75 % better than most free diagnostic programs out there that want to tell you the problems but not fix anything unless you pay them for the full program

Best Answer