I just want to know how many of us think all Muslims are bad people? nothing personal here..
LisbethTylerMorgan LisbethTylerMorgan 22-25, F 36 Answers Dec 23, 2012 in Hobbies

No, not at all - just the fanatics like in every religion.

Best Answer

I work in an office where around half the people are Muslims<br />
It would be difficult to find anyone more friendly, helpful and peace loving

Best Answer

Short answer: no<br />
Long answer: dammit, it's 4:00 am and you expect me to have the motivation to finish this?

Best Answer

No... that's like saying all Christians are bad people ba<x>sed on the actions of those "nice" folks at Westboro Baptist Church (and no, I'm not a Christian.)

Best Answer

No... and people who assume they are are the worst kind of bigot. I was raised protestant, but respect people of all religions and creeds. I've know a great many VERY nice muslims...just because some muslims are a**holes doesn't mean they ALL are! Trust me, there are a lot of Christians, Jews, Baptists and Wiccans who are a**holes too!!

Best Answer

right

Best Answer

Muslims are good people they are gracious and kind people. They choose a different path than I do but that is the agency of free will. Terrorists on the other hand use fear as a weapon. And there are terrorists in every religion. And also in many governments also. A few bad apples does not make one throw away the whole barrel does it ?

Best Answer

That Obama is the worst one !

Best Answer

I don't like Obama. I am depressed that he won a second term. I think he is BAD for our country! But though I do NOT love the man, I think that this sort of asinine comment is the worst kind of bigotry! I don't think he is actually Muslim, but whether he is or not has NO bearing on his suitability as president. On the other hand, the fact that he is an IDIOT does have bearing...

Best Answer

Yeps , there really are too many idiots in this world.

Best Answer

Are republicans racist too?

Best Answer

no, there are bad people in any group of people and it's these bad people that makes the whole group look bad.

Best Answer

Never. Being good and bad is personal, religion got nothing to do with that.

Best Answer

i am muslim and i assure you all that islam is the religion of peace .. we respect all the other religions and culture.. we are not terrorist ..but there is some mad people the media try to use them to make you judge on the whole religion .. read about islam and you will know the true ..

Best Answer

Then why dont you condem in the strongest possible terms, and in the most public way the hate, and murder spread by that evil religion. You must condemn all who murder and kill in the name of that devil who invented that religion. God said "Thou shalt not kill" yet that evil book says muslims have to kill! You are not worshiping a loving God, you are praying to somthing else! Muslims have said almost nothing about the Boston bombers, or the public hangins in Iran. You say this Islam is good! What rubbish.

Best Answer

Excuse me who are you to Judge I'm Muslim and we have a peaceful religion it's only Americans want to make Islam a bad religion and I've read the Quran the stupid book you mentioned and it says nothing about killing people and we are praying to the right god so shut your damn mouth and Islam is a good religion dickhead

Best Answer

we are against any attack on innocent people .. we only allowed to defend our lands and souls.. not to attack others in their countries.. that's what in quran and what god ordered us to do ..

Best Answer

Interesting. Why dont you Muslims punnish these killers instead of celebrating them. Stop being a hypocrite.

Best Answer

Not all are bad. Only the extremists, as can be found in any religion.

Best Answer

No way! Just like the other comment here. Generalizing ALL Muslims into one category is dangerous and horrible to do. A group of people do something and BANG, all of a sudden we just say the whole population of that race are evil. But it's not true at all. That way of thinking is honestly unjust and unfair to those who are innocent.

Best Answer

FYI, Muslim is NOT a race. There are Caucasian Muslims, and Japanese Muslims, etc. Muslim is a religion, a belief system. And while their sacred book does have some horrible content, so does the Bible, if you read it carefully.

Best Answer

Thanks for letting me know :] I know it's a religion, I was just careless when I typed this.haha I was in the zone and should have looked back. I apologize if this mistake insulted you or anyone.

Best Answer

ABsolutely and categorically not.The majority are really lovely peeps

Best Answer

Do you think that all the Christians are good people?

Best Answer

No, people are not born bad, it's their behavior that determines if they are seen as good or bad.

Best Answer

Well infact many fannatics are definatly evil but certainly not all Muslims. When fanatical Muslims are murdering innocent men women and especially children, and the silent majority of so called good Muslims are simply saying nothing, it does not look good for the so called good muslims.<br />
So called good Muslims must stand up and condemn loudly the actions of the fannatics .

Best Answer

All Muslims aren't bad. Those that are bad don't care about anything and were raised in that way to become bad. People are hypocrites, not just Americans but all over the world, because if someone does something from there country they don't count everyone as bad but if a Muslim does it, it makes everyone guilty. That is what makes me mad. The innocent people that are living in those countries cannot do anything about it because the "Bad Muslims" are much more stronger than they are. They have more weapons. Muslims are kind but some aren't, just like in other countries. There is no country with nobody that is bad. In America there has been many bad people like Lee Harvey Oswald and many others and like the shooting at Colorado in the summer of 2013 and many others. I am from New York but my family is from India and many Indians can be bad but doesn't mean that all of us are bad. There have been many, like when people have kidnapped, tortured, and/or killed. So all Muslims aren't bad, but some choose to be that way. That is my opinion and hope that many agree.

Best Answer

this blind hate for muslims and islam, is chaining their hearts from seeing the truth, and dragging them to hell altogether! Pathetic!

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

not all? I hope you know that a religion is not always reflected in the followers! If you had met few bad muslims, be sure that its not how Islam orders them to behave!
Make a joint for a fair judgement!

Best Answer

sorry

Best Answer

when you meet a bad muslim, make sure that he even knows that he is a muslim! Just on the identity card! Because a real muslim is not a muslim unless they are of high morals and respect to others!<br />
Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) said:<br />
"I am only sent to fulfil the nobility of ethics"! But individuals vary in their disposition and upbringing rules! That doesnt sign them to their religeous belonging! You want to know about real muslims and Islam, visit this:<br />
www.islamreligion.com<br />
hope you find a proper answer there!

Best Answer

Well Osamma Bin Laden proved that that statement is just garbage!

Best Answer

osama Bin Laden? Who is he to prove anything! And who are you to take him as a model muslim example! I didnt and dont say garbage! The garbage is only set at your heart to blind it from viewing the truth!!

Best Answer

I have muslim friends that I think the world of, and are not bad at all.

Best Answer