BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 10 Answers Feb 1 in Hobbies

I know she's a liar.

Best Answer

I'd hide her in my basement.

Best Answer

I really don't know. I'm not really comfortable with them conducting trial after trial until they get the result they want.

Best Answer

I really hoped she had not done anything, but....now it seems clear that she has her responsibilities.

You know....one thing is to emotionally hoping and support a Young woman, wishing she did not destroy her life; another thing is the evident truth.

After several years, if she was innocent, the justice just let her go in peace. Anyway, I can not understand how all this has been possible. It's sad

Best Answer

I think she knows more than what has told...I think she might have played some part in it, but blocked it out of her memory...she must have known who killed that poor girl Meredith Kercher.

Best Answer

it was so long ago, I forgot about it

Best Answer

Not any more. I think Rudy Guede did it, and he's in jail where he needs to be

Best Answer

Yep, but that's also why evidence is so very crucial. How many get off because they are smooth talkers, yet those who act strange are convicted?!

Best Answer

yep,guilty your honour.

Best Answer

it don't matter to me, but by american justice she can not be convicted for the same Thing twice, so **** italy.

Best Answer

i think who gives a **** and why is this story getting so much attention

Best Answer