you managed to make this offensive to Americans in about four different ways....thanks

Best Answer

I noticed that too. The gross generalization is pretty funny though.

Best Answer

Sorry, USA does not share ONE culture, there are a lot of different cultures there

Best Answer

I was defending American people, my point was not to offend anyone. We need to learn to separate people from culture if we want to kill these stereotypes, just because a culture or society is bad does not mean the people within it are inherently bad. It's like tossing a baby in a cradle out of a window because it's cradle is broken, mental health disorders are the effects of a corrupt culture, not the cause.

Best Answer

your post basically said that Americans can't be blamed because they can't help themselves....like Americans are pets or something

I know it is popular to bash America and American culture....especially on the internet...but there is a ton....a TON of good in America that is being ignored all the time so that people can make their small comments "dur dur 'murka" and it is getting old

Best Answer

country music acts have nothing to do with it

Best Answer

I think other cultures are a whole lot worse on the psyche (they just don't have access to booze or doctors that dole out the latest, and most expensive, meds).

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Its everybody for himself over there. Unlike here where we all pitch in to help each other when we need to.

Best Answer