Rebecca321 Rebecca321 22-25, F 15 Answers Mar 22 in Community

Christians seem to be showing more open hostility towards many of their fellow Americans.

Best Answer

I think Americans are becoming hostile to everyone lately.

Best Answer

*Drinks to that!!*

Best Answer

No, but some Christians are panicking because they feel they're no longer in charge of everyone else.

Best Answer

No I do not But I do think Christians are crossing the line to push there believes in my life.

Best Answer

Yes..good is evil and evil is good.

Best Answer

No, I think it is exactly the other way around.

Best Answer

I hope so.

Best Answer

No, more hostile to Muslims

Best Answer

I often find the whole concept ironic that it's wrong to bash any religious belief until it comes to the Christian one... Atheists and others often make it their standpoint to go against that one before all others... They don't exactly call out Buddhists on a daily basis... Which just makes it all seem to me like a giant turf war, global big wig conspiracy... Who gets to have power over more people perhaps... And other religious types are alway's jealous that someone else may have more ground than they do...

Best Answer

Interesting stance

Best Answer

Yes very much so

Best Answer

Yeah, they are. It's probably because of gay marriage debate. I am a little ticked off at the Catholic Church for opposing gay marriage, because I keep on getting harassed about my religion because of it.

Best Answer

More hostile?

Best Answer

many of them are

Best Answer

No

Best Answer