No it does not mean eating less McDonalds
NedKelly1 NedKelly1 56-60, M 28 Answers Nov 27, 2012 in Community

Haha Ned! You're at it again. That's a good way of starting WWIII. Regardless of whether they understand what a recession is.

Best Answer

You are such a douche with your anti america questions!

Best Answer

Australia is great friends with America

Best Answer

But youre not shut your face with your anti americanism! And a these people not proud of thier own country wtf

Best Answer

settle down any wonder you don't understand banter

Best Answer

Me no longa ameican me Chinese now.

Best Answer

you are a plick

Best Answer

r so

Best Answer

Oh hell we sold out a long time ago to the Chinese.

Best Answer

Best Answer

has to do with hairlines

Best Answer

Or waistline....as in tightening their belts

Best Answer

You can't tell it by the size of folks here. When I was young you could always tell who the Poor people were,we were Skinny.Now the poor are the Fattest around.<br />
The government gives them free food,till they get so fat they can't support their own weight. Then the government gives then a Scooter with a Basket on the front so they can still get their Shopping done.

Best Answer

URB DIC: Recession is the decline in a country's gross domestic product (GDP), or negative real economic growth, for two or more successive quarters of a year. The term recession, however, has been utilized in recent decades by politicians to distort the economic outlook and refr<x>ame in more positive terms rather than have to address the looming economic depression.<br />
Ralph: Dude, the feds just lowered interest rates and backed a takeover of a large investment bank after acknowledging that we might be in a recession. <br />
Ted: This recession's been going on since Bush took over. How long until we call it an economic depression?

Best Answer

Lol I was going to say that McDonalds thing. :/

Best Answer

It means "you're unemployed, I'm not."

Best Answer

Most people fail to understand a recession is nothing more than not getting orders from the fiscal leadership. A few organizations picked up on it, probably by accident in their hungered desperation, and bypassed the fiscal system. The land lords will spend their savings to crush that rebellion and put the money back into circulation. It's an old cycle.

Best Answer

I deal with people all the time who are way over committed on their finances

Best Answer

Those people do not cause a recession. Recession is caused by savings on the top side. People that spend their money keep people employed. People that save their money keep people idle. It's basic math and economics yet people won't look at the flat truth of it.

Best Answer

tacos? :D

Best Answer

Oddly enough I haven't eaten at McDonald's at all since it began

Best Answer

I haven't eaten at McDonalds in over 20 years. I don't miss it.

Best Answer

no, not if i look at the u.s. economy today

Best Answer

It means lots of good shoppin' at going-out-of-business sales.

Best Answer

you are correct

Best Answer

Some American's know it means economic contraction. Others think it is as they perceive it -- as hard times.

Best Answer

Another civil war ?

Best Answer

They understand,they just don't like other people knowing about it.Touchy subject.McDonalds.

Best Answer

I did ask one of them, he told me to stop taking the **** out of his bald head.

Best Answer