I think those who are extremely talented in area *tend* to have some form of mental illness/disorder such as autism as parts of the brain we use to socialise can be put solely into their work

Best Answer

I'm supposed to not be thinking right now.....lol xoxo

Best Answer

Sorry :*

Best Answer

NO kiddo you are considering such things at 13!. Go and keep going. You were on to something there energy wise and levels of concentration.Ask and try to answer...never be sorry unless you offend

Best Answer

Thanks :) I'm 15 hehe

Best Answer

I was kinda just replying to the fellow who told me to" stop
Thinking...I was misunderstood...you're sweet.

Best Answer

I sure was'nt offended...hugs

Best Answer

naughty necessarily but that helps but you can still be super great if you dont

Best Answer

True

Best Answer

I always knew I was a little crazy....

Best Answer

Fly your freak flag high......

Best Answer

I think talent not necessarily comes with mental illness but the passion for it often leads to some degree of mental hyper-activity. The thirst to prove, the hunger to create and and the restlessness to achieve the goal may lead to some sort of craze.

Best Answer

Yup.....

Best Answer

No Real ones just think different, can't help it and are for the most part suffering because of ridicule but try not to mind it for the sake of what they must do...which others call ART.Another type pretend to be this but the concern is on "how they look while they are doin"

Best Answer

So we NEED angst?

Best Answer

we tend to be it.just the texture of life keeps us "active" Cal@#w said to me "I take drugs to see the world as you but I have to give up physical accuracy so it it all useless to me"

Best Answer

Profound..I dig it

Best Answer

and that's a very good thought...was Picasso mentally ill?

Best Answer

I'll have to look in one of my books..

Best Answer

Hah. Well I am bipolar, and I have made some Mula off of my artwork. If only I were schitzophrenic.... sigh.

Best Answer

My mom IS sch. And my dad was bipolar....luckily,
I'm just......quirky...hence, marginally talented.

Best Answer