ksunbiz ksunbiz 41-45, M 6 Answers Apr 10, 2012

No, people are always scared when they realize the world isn't what they thought it was. Most of the economic and social problem we've had in recent years aren't really surprising. Anyone who looked at the housing market ob<x>jectively could have predicted what happened. I did. the car industry too. It's not confusing magical stuff that makes economic systems. What I'm worried about right now, is how frightened and paranoid large swaths of the US population are right now. If the is any sort of disaster or major calamity..I think people may get violent. There is this wide spread illusion of scarcity that seems to be pervading some people's thought process and that tends to make people become barbaric with any social stress.

Best Answer

There is always a burp upward during the election cycle. The sitting President will sell what's left of his soul to get better ratings. After that it will drop. It all depends on how much of an upward burp this President can get before election day. After that there will be a large drop, and then more slow recovery.

Best Answer

Our government seems bound and determend to make that happen!

Best Answer

Oh I think we're headlong into a collapse and nobody is seeing it much less are they prepared for it. The end will come like a thief in the night

Best Answer

No you're all worrying too much. I was more concerned about this in 2008. You know, when the dow jones dropped to under 7000. That was a time to panic. Now it's time to grumble and deal with the fact that it's gonna take a lot of work to build the economy without those dumb *** speculators creating another bubble.

Best Answer