cmost cmost 36-40, F 33 Answers Sep 22, 2009

Well, this doesn't explain Hitler's German Shepherd "Blondi" (who was devoted to him). Otherwise I think dogs are generally good at reading people's good or bad vibes.

Best Answer

Sometimes, but I have known a 'bad' person who was really good with dogs and the dog was totally fooled by this person giving treats and throwing a ball. The dog couldn't have known that this man would prey on very young girls.

Best Answer

Of Course!

Best Answer

Yes, I most definitely do think animals can tell when people are bad.

Best Answer

I don't necessarily think that they can sense "bad" but they can sense bad vibes which make them feel unwelcome to the person therefore barking occurs and whatnot.<br />
Some bad people can give out good vibes towards people and dogs... so it's relative.

Best Answer

Yes, they definitely can.

Best Answer

Not always, and the ones they can't tell are ....

Best Answer

Absolutely. However, bad is relative. If the animal belongs to a person we think of as bad, it will not find its owner bad. However, if the animal belongs to you, it will probably sense the badness of this bad person.<br />
They do this to protect both themselves and their families.

Best Answer

Yes they can. my brother who is an alcholic, came near our dog's cage, he leaped. and growled, at him the dog could sense my brother's hostility..

Best Answer

very well could be - my cat hated my ex boyfriend, scratched him and eventually bit him so hard in the thumb that he got a severe blood infection.... this boyfriend was abusive to me! my cat disliked him from the beginning but i didn't see the xbf's abusive side until several months into the relationship. now my other cat doesn't like him either!

Best Answer

I dunno, but horses don't like people on LSD - they get spooked by them, so i suppose it's not out of the realms of possibility.

Best Answer

No. Even man cannot know or feel another bad person. Each person is changing in every breath, so only he himself knows that he is good or bad. Society cannot judge a man, but it judges man's action at some point of time.

Best Answer

Definitely.

Best Answer

I think they can sense emotions of people.

Best Answer

Yes, I think in that moment they clearly sense if someone's intentions are positive or good if the person is open or not. I have a cousin for example that a lot of animals just don't like . He's a good guy but I think he feels uncomfortable predicts an animal won't like him and he acts defensive or cautious and animals respond negatively then it becomes a cycle he begins to dislike the animal they sense it and the tension grows. I don't think animals know character they can just feel if someone is angry,tense, uncomfortable they sense it and react very quickly. I have an interesting example My ex and I had a couple of dogs for years . Although he was neglectful of them at times they were friendly with him. After years we split up he instigated it and acted 'okay' with things. But the dogs... suddenly began to bark at him when he came over and it was clear they no longer viewed him as friendly but a threat. I remember thinking it was odd initially and I thought their reaction to him was strange and temporary but within a month or so I experienced some things, saw some things and heard things I realized he was intending and was trying to hurt me emotionally physically financially basically anyway he could . The dogs they sensed it immediately and upon reflection I realized they were being protective of myself and family and themselves probably before I had noticed a thing. Sadly one of the dogs was poisoned and died just around that time and later because of my ex's reaction to the death and other things it crossed my mind he may have done it. In otherwords he realized the dogs would no longer let him and go as he pleased without warning others :( . I can't say for sure he did it but I suspect he probably did or at the least he could easily do it without regret.

Best Answer

yes..100%...kick a cat..and the cat never comes back..e.g.but in general..my late dog..was like the "judge" of..good people..and i could rely on his..sense...this.questions..includes..for my people/pet-holder and the purity...of sense+awareness...great Q.!!!!

Best Answer

a bad person may still be an animal lover it may be their only good quality

Best Answer

Hmmn animals don't like me. So I'm going to say no lol.

Best Answer

No! My dog hates my middle son because he is jealous!

Best Answer