MyMindsTwisted MyMindsTwisted 18-21, M 13 Answers Dec 16, 2013 in Community

I've received personal confirmation that a spiritual after-life does exist, and I have located several different portals to other life forms, as well.

Best Answer

Absolutely not.

Best Answer

well , we become part of earth i guess , but thats all

Best Answer

I fervently hope that after I die I will cease existing.

This is what I want more than anything else, it brings me peace of mind, and it gives me the perspective to make everyday matter.

The common held belief of heaven and hell is something I simply cannot understand why anyone would want. I do not wish to pet the ego of some arrogant divine being or be punished for not doing so.

Best Answer

I'm pretty sure it does. About 2 years I had a seizure and my heart ended up stopping. When that happened I started having flashbacks of random happy things In my life. It took me back when I was about 7 when everything was so simple. I was with my younger sister having a great time. After that everything started turning white it got brighter and brighter. Then everything turned black and I woke up to nurses and doctors saying welcome back. I am most certain that there has to be an after life.

Best Answer

Yes, since we are essentially made of spirits, and our soul is the only thing that lasts.

Best Answer

Absolutely

Even if one does not believe in resurrection or reincarnation, the process of decaying is a form of life in itself.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Yeah , Life is just a test and too short :)

Best Answer

I think about evidence, and there seems to be a lot that points in that direction.

Best Answer

Maybe,

Best Answer

yes I think we live in heaven for a period of time and then are reincarnated

Best Answer