no..<br />
buddha said<br />
'all life is suffering' <br />
meaning we all get sick at somepoint we all die at some point and understanding that we cant always avoid unhappyness sets us free

Best Answer

oh now that was funny...whatever relgion you are. I dont want to be a part of it..thanks for sharing though!

Best Answer

and jesus was always in dispute with his fathers law but I cant blame him because his father sent him out of the house to be killed. what kind of f*cked up family is that!?

Best Answer

gifted131 is delusional. The answer is a resounding....NO. Anyone who claims to have no regrets is a liar. Flat out......,or very young.

Best Answer

Do u have to be so mean about it?

Best Answer

Real is not 'mean'. I bear no ill-will.

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

only for periods of time...life is always changing

Best Answer

I think most of the time to an extent a person has some control to view life as good place in ones life but to say a 100% happy ideal is not possible. While as I am fortunate to enjoy life and then there are others say that have no choice living day to day, hour to hour in refugee camps, children in the world going hungry and growing up in a life of hardships and poverty.

Best Answer

No, I believe everyone has their struggles.

Best Answer

nope who would anyway...there are some great Sad Movies

Best Answer

absolutely

Best Answer

I am .....So Far .

Best Answer

No, we're all bitter and greedy.

Best Answer

Right on, bro.

Best Answer

Only when we are children

Best Answer

remember when......

Best Answer

I wish I could. sigh

Best Answer

some parts of the week :D

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer