I would never live on the thirteenth floor or the apartment 666.

Best Answer

It makes no difference at all. It's a quaint tradition and that's unusual; in today's world. I like it.

Best Answer

I rate this one up...

Best Answer

No idea what you mean. Sorry.

Best Answer

don't think there is anything good or bad about a number... just our imagination

Best Answer

says a lot about the gullibility of human nature doesn't it...funny how bad luck numbers are different by culture.. in most Asian cultures 7 is a bad luck number but good luck in Western cultures.

Best Answer

Sure. <br />
This is America... Fish on Friday.<br />
No 13th floor or address anywhere...<br />
Okay, okay 1313 Mockingbird Lane, you<br />
got me.

Best Answer

it's their building..they can do what they like. Weird superstitious stuff can lower values of properties...so I can see why they would just skip it. Think about how much crime taking place in a house lowers it's value....

Best Answer

huh...is that true?

Best Answer

I don't think there's anything to that superstition. Where I live, our fire department has the numbers 660-679. I was the only one brave enough to use 666, but I did. It's the number three you've got to worry about.

Best Answer