i think bakini's should of never been created and people should get arrested for wearing them in public like on beaches.
AppleCherry2013 AppleCherry2013 22-25, F 15 Answers May 13, 2013 in Image & Weight

I think the nude body at all shouldn't have been made. It was a bad invention and in poor taste :P

Best Answer

.....crys. thats depressing

Best Answer

:o hehehehehehe

Best Answer

oh... I'm j/k. It was sarcastic. :P Don't cry! /wipe's tears. :/

Best Answer

keep yourself covered if you want to...I won't look if I don't like what I see

Best Answer

Best Answer

...do you mean blinis?

Best Answer

Bakinis should be illegal. I love Bikinis though.

Best Answer

Hey! If you are thin enough to wear a binkini and it looks good on you by all means they should wear it.

Best Answer

no of course not. Bikinis are great

Best Answer

No, but bikanis and bikinas should be, not to mention bakanas.

Best Answer

The bikini was created by a Frenchman and became big in America around the same time as the early Pacific nuclear tests of the 1950s and 1960s. The first site for an above water test was a place called Bikini Atoll hence the name given to the swim wear at the time. I'm quite sure it's no coincidence that the Bikini's appearance served to distract the majority of people from the tests...

Best Answer

In general I don't like government control. The government should not force people to wear stupid clothes, nor prohibit their use. Naked is just better.

Best Answer

public nudity is bad.

Best Answer

Human bodies are good. Ignorant fools who are ashamed of themselves are psycho.

Best Answer

You are entitled to your craziness but that is what you are in my estimation - screwball.<br />
No I do not think b I kinis should be banned, if ladies want to wear them that is their choice. Would you have us go back to the Victorian era when ladies did not even show an ankle in public not even on beaches. They wore a dreadful full length (neck to ankle) garment in which they swam. *shudders*. Over here they wear bikinis to sort matches and nobody including husbands/boyfriends bat an eye.

Best Answer

no i don't believe in that era where women wore dresses neck to feet. that is obsessive.

Best Answer

Very glad to hear that. I don't get why a bare midriff is unacceptable, that is basically the only difference between a bikini and a one piece swim suit. By the way although a naturist, I do support decorum in public places.

Best Answer

Heck No. Guys get to go totally topless.<br />
With regard to us gals ... even if you ignore good taste, I'd hate to walk around the beach without having my breasts supported by a bra top.<br />
Why should we only guys enjoy the beach.<br />
That said ... I say keep it in good taste.

Best Answer

nnnnnoooo i'm not talking about girls going topless yuck you would wear a full piece swim suite duh.

Best Answer

I actually like the comfort and freedom of a two piece bathing suit. In hot weather, I also run in a sports bra and shorts for the same reason.
I definitely think you should keep it in good taste and not wear one that shows everything.

Best Answer

no you can still wear a two piece bathing suite i agree one piece suites are annoying and to confining. they got two piece swim suites that are full body cover i used have one.

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

because you can tell what womans naked body looks like and it's descusting to be forced to see it against your will and your children have to see it.

Best Answer

Why is it disgusting? I wear them at the beach... my bits are covered so whats the problem?

Best Answer

because you can tell what the woman looks like naked.

Best Answer

So? Hows it any different to my partner going to the beach in a pair of shorts?

Best Answer

Why do you feel this way?

Best Answer

Best Answer

Well, I have a problem with this. Nudity is not bad. Children shouldn't be raised to believe it is; but if that is too disturbing for you, you may have to keep your children away from public places. Or move to Amish country.

Best Answer

were you raised in the dark ages?

Best Answer

No, I was raised by parents who loved me. They taught me to not be disturbed by things that are not shameful, but perfectly natural. My parents didn't make me ashamed of the human body. They didn't teach me to be a prudish, judgmental prig. They taught me tolerance and respect for other people, while still maintaining my own modesty and dignity. I was not abused by being taught to fear and hate the sight of flesh.

Best Answer