missystar missystar 22-25, F 21 Answers Jan 21, 2010

yes it can, but being too slow is the most often cause anymore

Best Answer

Yes, most likely. It seems to me, in my experience, that a fire that burns really hot in the beginning burns out quickly. It is the slow, smoldering ones that last the longest.

Best Answer

Yes, because most people put their best foot forward(or their best face on)in the beginning.They want you to see them in the best light possible.But sex is not a strong,solid foundation.Too many people,especially the lonely move way too fast.This can be a recipe for damage and worse yet, danger.There's also the theory of why buy the cow?So it could actually ruin what could have been one of the greatest joys of your life.When someone comes on too strong in the beginning...ie, They just met you yet they want to chat with you,IM you,call you,ask for your personal info such as email and phone number,send you many gifts,they're in love with you the first hour they ever knew you existed,and tell you they're in love with you.That's not love, infact, it's more times than not just the opposite, and anything BUT love.It's obsession, simply put......unhealthy. Aka co-dependency, mental illness

Best Answer

Well yeah! After sex, where is the challenge? you no longer are the chase...he moves on to another who will take him on a chase. And you'll be sitting there wondering what happened.

Best Answer

Yes, most definitely...unless you want your relationship, to be just about sex.

Best Answer

Those who are intimate with many different people will usally argue for intimacy as soon as you can get it, because you may loose them if you do not. You will loose them anyway if that is the center of why they want to be with you. I heard a new thing going around, I think it is in response to the circle of sex driven youths. The date for one year before sex. Some couples are setting a date one year from when they meet and than on that day they say if they are still together they will have sex. Obviously much more difficult for the guys for some reason. It is to build a better relationship and basis for sex.<br />
Now I am still a supporter of waiting for sex till marriage, still believe this old arcain way of thinking is best. But it is still encouraging that some are at least trying to control themselves.

Best Answer

why don't people wait untill they get married anymore.generations before us waited and alot of them are still happily married.I lost my husband 5 years ago and i have been alone since.it's not the sex I miss, it's the companionship, he was my best friend and partner.We created life together, and shared our secretes and desires. So I would say yes, it does ruin relationships because a relationship/sex is suppose to be sacred and pure and based on love.

Best Answer

It seems to have done that for me ...

Best Answer

Sex does not complicate relationships. It is when we allow it to cloud our judgement and ability to make conscious decisions that sex compromises a relationship. If you can build a relationship that thrives on straight forward communication, transparency, and respect, sex willl ultimately not be what disassembles a relationship. It will be a persons sense of dissatisfaction, insecurity, a lack of maturity and direction that chips away at the foundation. That's just what I have learned along the way...

Best Answer

We waited almost 4 months before we had sex and we have been together a year and still have the highest sexual tension for each other like the first time - it's so amazing - but we did get to know each other very well and do still. We even waited to kiss for awhile - that sexual tension build and it was the hottest kiss in the world - and even still is to this day.

Best Answer

Yes, it changes the focus of the relationship. Sex becomes center stage. better to wait, to antisapate. Of course as with most good advice I dont allways listen

Best Answer

this is one of those areas that seems to be ruled by the particular people and situations involved- ie. it's not as predictable as some of us may wish it to be. i've tried both tacts and been successful and not with both. i think a person has to be able to read the situation/person and live with whatever desicion is made, afterall, if you're safe, it won't kill you...

Best Answer

do dating first go out and get to know them ,go bowling be friends first and get to know them if you are intimate too soon it will be more like a one night stand.

Best Answer

being with the wrong person will ultimately ruin a relationship...

Best Answer

depends what kind of relationship you want. but usually it will ruin things.

Best Answer