a bully got killed by a nerd the nerd jumped on the bully and wrapped his thighs around the bully's neck, until the bully died of suffocation. the nerd said the bully struggled for 5 minutes before he fell asleep. blood came out the bully's nose and mouth and he was blue. that sounds way too peaceful to kill a bully its just like falling asleep. perhaps this shows nerds are too kind for their own good....it sounded peaceful, just drifting off to sleep
LMFM LMFM 70+, F 16 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Health

I heard that being eaten by a bear is just like falling asleep in a warm bathtub.

Best Answer

Squeezing someone's neck until the body expires from oxygen starvation? Neh, can't be that bad. I would like to know how this "nerd" managed to throttle a bully for five minutes. You have a link to the story?

Best Answer

nope, its really old. like 30 years ago. some old newspapers in michigan may have the article. and i'd like to know that too.

Best Answer

Let me guess---you're really a teenager hiding behind a 70 year old avi. Grow up

Best Answer

Not 'swallowing' that

Best Answer

You are too funny---Is that your Mom?

Best Answer

Painless yes, but is it the best way to die, no. I think the best way to die is in your sleep...

Best Answer

no to your first Q

Best Answer

Who do you plan on strangling. You just asked this question...

Best Answer

has been doing this for months using different accounts

Best Answer

hmmm... i think i know what you mean. sounds familiar

Best Answer