bajana bajana 22-25, F 49 Answers May 23, 2012

Ebony ladies are beautiful no matter how they choose to style their hair

Best Answer

I wish I could date you! :)

Best Answer

LOL, very nice!

Best Answer

Well your too old fthough so too bad!

Best Answer

Yes, I do agree.

Best Answer

Weaves look bad. I don't care who has it done, they don't look right.

Best Answer

natural for me !!! I would hate to pull her hair during sex..and come back with a hand full of hair.. it might kill the moment...hahhaaa

Best Answer

I think it's really up to the woman. I think it looks good. I also think natural looks good too. I mean we can get all PC but at the end of the day it's really up to the personality and person. If YOU like than that's what matters. MIND over MATTER. If YOU don't MIND it, it shouldn't MATTER. Again, it's really up to the personality and person.

Best Answer

Both...i think it's pretty cool to change up your look so quickly with a weave.

Best Answer

I love my wife exactly how she is. I can't imagine her with fake hair. That would be very strange.

Best Answer

I think black woman if so chooses to rock natural hair or weaves they are beautiful. I know everyone wants to be so concerned with how black woman wear their hair natural or weaves because its such an art form. Its beautiful when a black woman is confidant however she chooses to wear her hair period, point, blank.

Best Answer

I don't think it matters. Some people can pull off the natural look while others can't. While I do hate weaves and don't wear them, I don't care for the natural look on me either. I prefer straightened hair.

Best Answer

Looking at your pic, natural hair won't look bad on you either...just sayin'

Best Answer

Thanks but it's all about preference. Im not into the afro look, i'll pass, lol.

Best Answer

I'm all for going natural but the style where each clump of hair is going off on its own looks like they just go out of bed and came outside

Best Answer

We look so diverse in all our weave styles,and i love it..but try to look as natural as possible, don't get in the weave chair and lose yo mind!

Best Answer

I.personally would fear thatbthe weave would not only feel.weird/fake, but you're reallybtaking away from natural.beauty...

Best Answer

Natural. Noone can call you fake.

Best Answer

With their natural hair but for special occasions they can weave if they want. My idea is why should one look the same every day?

Best Answer

ohh i love the weave but it must be so hard to keep up

Best Answer

Either way they are hawties.

Best Answer

A generalisation is impossible. Some look great natural and wrong with artificial hair; some can carry both off. There is no universal rule.

Best Answer

Natural hair

Best Answer

I am natural and I love the way my hair compliments my features. I think women should wear their hair however they want. I do not agree with women doing so because of social pressure to fit in. Also, I hear the comment "Not all black women can pull off their natural hair". This sounds like people are saying you cannot pull of the features that you were born with/god given, as if there was some kind of error in you having course, straight, curly, blonde or kinky hair whatever...Anyone can pull of their natural features (i.e. eyes, hair, lips, nose).They key is C-O-N-F-I-D-E-N-C-E and self love!

Best Answer

I think both look good.

Best Answer

I like it natural, and i have natural hair....but for special occasions like weddings....I put on a weave sometimes.

Best Answer