A bow tie announces to the world you can no longer get an erection.

Best Answer

Now thats funny!!

Best Answer

That is funny!!

Best Answer

i heard it looks good without a shirt on

Best Answer

Hmmm

Best Answer

I never quit wearing them! I find the bow to be more perfect for wear than a long tie that can get caught in ob<x>jects, stained with food, (and yes, I know there are those out there who say if you clip it that won't happen but you're wrong) and above all, a long tie just get sin the way. A bow tie will never be stained, caught in something or even become a carrier of germs, etc. When I wear a tux, it's the only tie I will wear and it equally looks good with a vest or cummerbund. For those who have never worn one, try it before saying the bow tie belongs on a clown. IF tied properly and worn correctly (for me that's a French Cuff Dress shirt) the bow tie can be both a great look for business (and yes I do wear one daily) as all as a formal night out.

Best Answer

If justin Bieber And Lady Gaga put one on tonight, then it will be in style by tomorrow. (sad but true).

Best Answer

True

Best Answer

Some people can pull of a bow tie. It's kind of like bangs (in my opinion). It either works for you or it makes you look silly.

Best Answer

As far as I am concerned, pasta is ALWAYS in style. :)

Best Answer

Ok by me but no tassels ever!!!!

Best Answer

waiter? check please

Best Answer

hmmm ya about time they came back around. But thinking big clown bowties, that squirt water

Best Answer

Funny

Best Answer

Hey, a guy came to our office today, he had on a bow tie! <br />
To answer, no, the women at work made fun of him.

Best Answer