janetrose janetrose 46-50, F 28 Answers Apr 12, 2012

I think it makes them look like their Blind Aunt shopped for them at good will

Best Answer

It looks ridiculous, but were supposed to think so. Its not our generation.

Best Answer

It started with your generation, in the eighties, no?

Best Answer

I dont remember it, I was too busy dodging rocks myself!

Best Answer

no why take a risk of not having clean boxers and having a poop streak running free. My ex boyfriend.. haha

Best Answer

they look like the absolute complete, total PUNKS that they are and worse

Best Answer

Pants should fit.

Best Answer

it doesnt look good

Best Answer

No they look Disgusting if they have problem wearing them properly they should be wearing a kilt or mans skirt and look properly dressed and smart

Best Answer

No !!!! Grow up and get a job !!!

Best Answer

for your info ole lady i didnt put this question in i told my grand daughter she cant ask that on my page jerk

Best Answer

They look like dumb *** thugs. Stupid tweakers where im at have started doing that with no underwear. Hard to keep food down.

Best Answer

no . . . I feel bad for them . . . can't be easy being clothing challenged . . . and then there's all the effort trying to keep them up . . . very sad indeed . . . :(

Best Answer

Uhhmm no. I am a very organized person and it just doesnt look right especially if their underwear doesnt match their outfit 0_o

Best Answer

I saw that low pants thing on the cat walk in the early 90's and thought that is stupid looking and will never fly. I was so wrong. I think it looks like they have a load in their pants and shows just how young they are. They are trying to look mature and it has just the opposite effect.

Best Answer

I think it's foolish, ridiculous, childish, stereo-typical, and down right asinine!! Time for a change, besides, who wants to dress like a common criminal, hoodlum, or a thug! What a joke!

Best Answer

to get it right thats the style for the young generationand why they got to be a thug cause you see it in rap videos

Best Answer

nope... too ghetto.

Best Answer

Don't knw but will ask a perverted, sex offender, who's a lady near her thirties that acts like she's 12(orphan)I'm sure she'l answer that one for you. Ewww yes&she has kids.*knw sick huh?(poor kids)well we heard yes she exploits them too&gives public information on them. Is'nt that bizzar?Nooo..Insane?Nooo...*Just a Simple Case Of a Nut Case?!?!

Best Answer

Wow, rambly, lol!

Best Answer

I think they look like idiots....i already told my 9 year...that until he wants to pay for his own clothes then he WILL wear what i buy and they WILL fit...

But its not entirely the kids fault...the freaken obviously allow it or just do not care how the kids look in public....purely rediculous

Best Answer