Just shorten it to The Hemorrhoids

Best Answer

my mother in law had a rooster named hemorrhoid hahaha...true story.beautiful white rooster with red

Best Answer

Interesting. I would have called him "Roid" and made people think it was Roy

Best Answer

When she moved to another town and started working for a nursing home she brunt him there where she had a garden and they called him "hemmy" in front of the old folks.That would have been another good name hahaha.Her cousin (he owns a chicken farm) gave her the rooster and named it for her upon his arrival.He sadly passed away two years ago.I use to feed him tomato trimmings from when I worked at subway.

Best Answer

Bullet is taken...try Bullseye! lol

Best Answer

bullseye bumhole ...seems nice has a nice sound to it.lol

Best Answer

That monkey hole band,sounds better.

Best Answer

Nope, it sucks

Best Answer

hahhahahah

Best Answer

No need to give your bumhole a bullet.

Best Answer

Awesome!

Best Answer

To long of a band name

Best Answer

what about "this is going to hurt a little in the bumhole" band

Best Answer

I think that if you feel like you need to get things out to express your music and you are in an attempt to make it big? I would use one word that punches to the core of your meaning. And talk it over with other band members to see if you are all on the same connection for the one word that fits all of you and what your goal is in your music

Best Answer

ok ,bumhole it is.

Best Answer

I think it's cool. Definitely worth of checking out.

Best Answer

It sounds a bit too much like that band Bullet for my Valentine. If I were you, I'd try to think of something that's really different.

Best Answer

I was only inspired by a bullet for my valentine ad up above ep that band sucks anyways

Best Answer

Yea well I recommend you try to change the words. But alright

Best Answer

change the words? like change the whole band title? but it was not for a serious thing?? hahah

Best Answer

..... Lol then I don't get the point .....

Best Answer

-.-

Best Answer

If your under 15.

Best Answer

Yesssss. I would totes listen to that.

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer