IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 11 Answers Jan 15 in Community

I don't think so, she should have very few happy moments, Just enough to know what she is missing the rest of the time. If she ever thought about Cayley at all, it should have been before she killed her, and left her to rot in the trunk of her car, and then in the woods.

Best Answer

I don't spend my time on things lke that

Best Answer

The news media makes us all slaves to the mundane.

Best Answer

I wouldn't think she is enjoying her life for the fact that she has to remain in hiding and can't live a normal life. Most likely she does think of her child, how she thinks of her or what is another story.

Best Answer

I don't care if she ever enjoys her life. I don't think she's given he Daughter a second thought. Too bad they still don't have "stoning"!

Best Answer

Enjoying her life? Yes. Does she give a flying **** about her child? Not a chance. Someone should chloroform her. I just might do it.

Best Answer

I think she is a "Hammer" a ***** that would like to own a real man.

Best Answer

Casey Anthony has probably not enjoyed her life for a long time. It is sad to see people struggling like she is

Best Answer

Sad? She deserves nothing but suffering.

Best Answer

Very thought provoking question. I do think she might think about her child and maybe how she could have done things differently. I am sure she thinks about what happened and dwells on it as she should.

Best Answer

I think she frequents EP

Best Answer