IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 15 Answers Jan 10 in Community

like a freakin rug

Best Answer

He's a bully.

Best Answer

how do you know

Best Answer

Hard to tell, of course. But, I do believe that he and his staff are politically savvy enough to know that the scandal would most likely be found out. It would play better to his image and his probable presidential campaign to have publicized it himself and fired everyone involved. That would have given the image of honesty and intolerance of this sort of thing. As it is, he is in a position of ... well, this exact question - do people think he's lying?

If he DID know about it, and let it slide, and believed it would never be revealed, he isn't as smart or any sort of new politician as his people are making him out to be. This could be a presidential campaign killer, even this early in the process.

Best Answer

if he lied the statements and actions taken would kill his future. I have no idea if he knew or not.

find it strange how he is questioned for lies, president can claim ignorance and get a pass.

Best Answer

He was mortified when he found out couldn't sllep for 36 to 48 hrs....even though the texts came out 24 hrs before... he gave his staff an hour to tell his aides if they knew anything, later on he said he sat there and asked his staff face to face. which version took place? lying ,for a politician is not the same as it is to you and me

Best Answer

No And he's totally honest about not releasing the records of what happened to the millions in Federal storm aide. Or the unspent millions in the private storm charity run by his wife. Or why the "Stronger than the Storm" ad campaign was given to a company that charged a couple of million dollars more than the next bidder (who totally coincidentally DID NOT feature the Governor's face in the ads they proposed). Or just how he came to arrange for those multi-million dollar no-bid legals contracts he gave out to friends when he was the State Prosecutor. He'd never lie about ANY of that--he'd just yell and curse at anyone who brought it up, then have one of his friends buy the online rights to the names of people who had the gall to ask about it and create fake websites to cause them embarrassment.

Best Answer

yes, but I think that politician lie as a matter of course.. in this case I suspect he has done something that would be considered criminal to most people(... which lying technically isn't.)

Best Answer

What? Are you suggesting a politician might be telling a lie? Oh my goodness, what is this world coming to! LOL Yes, he is probably, at some juncture, at least not telling everything.

Best Answer

I think it is possible that he did not know about it. Beyond that, what happened just tells me the kind of culture that exists within his organization. The fact that they felt like they could do or say those things tells me that he is part of that climate of bullying and vindictiveness. I'm extremely disappointed.

Best Answer

I'm a strong Democrat and I believe his denying any knowledge of it. That action was so wrong and dumb that Christie would have known it would come tumbling down on him.

Best Answer

I'm sure he is. Politics is nasty.

Best Answer

Absolutely. People who have worked with him say that he is very much into retribution.

Best Answer