If you have a specific goal. If you are just trying to "find yourself" don't bother. You will wind up horribly in debt with a nice thing to fr<x>ame on your wall.

Best Answer

Not if you want to be a plumber or electrician. For wannabe doctors, engineers, and such it's a pretty good deal. So getting drunk and throwing up and posting sex photos on the internet, it's pretty over-priced.

Best Answer

OMG YES.<br />
But choose your path wisely, and dont expect it to give you everything. It is a foot in the door. It is proof you can set a goal and stick to it. It will allow you to qualify for many more jobs. And last but not least, a Liberal Arts education pretty much teaches you how to learn. <br />
The rest is truly up to you.

Best Answer

i have learned a lot, but it so much money.

Best Answer

What you learn really cannot be taken away from you. It is an investment in yourself. Make the most of it. :D

Best Answer

Not for me. The amount that I paid and the amount of actual useful knowledge college provided did not coincide. Many of the professors were not talented teachers, for the most part. Much of the material was not practical or was so much "fluff". There were miscellaneous fees, endless lists of new books to be purchased. I had to withdraw a few times, and those classes were not refunded. Tuition was outrageous, and many of the required courses had zero to do with my major. I finished my degree feeling, to an extent, that I had been duped. Taken. And it made me very sad to think that much of college was just a racket. I also felt sad at the waste, because I think I could have learned what I really needed to know within a couple of years.<br />
And considering the money amount for college alone doesn't take into account the time spent, the extra cost I paid for housing close enough to campus, and the loss of whatever income I might have been earning while I was doing coursework.

Best Answer

No because a lot of the corses have nothing to do with your career choice. Many are mandatory to make money for the school.

Best Answer

It depends. Give it a try and if it works for you stay with it until the end. Otherwise dont ruin yourself for something you dont like doing.

Best Answer

One person said it is the best investment you can make. i agree. My B.A. degree has served me well providing a great paying job that i love for over 20 years. So yes, it is worth it.

Best Answer

For me it wasn't. 4 years and 10's of thousands of dollars later, I worked at 3 jobs that paid 3-4 dollars an hour less than the job I left. I thought I had to work my way up, but it would have taken years to get to the amount I was making before. Years later, I met a friend who was still at the job I was at before school. Both of us went to a "job fair" and ended up taking a job that needed no education or experience. Years later, were still there making almost 7 times what we were at the old job. Not 1 day do I think back to college and say "what a ******* waste of life".

Best Answer

I'm not sure yet. It better be.

Best Answer

NO.........................Get a job straight after school.

Best Answer

Yes, even if you never work in your field, the experience and knowledge is priceless.

Best Answer