MissLorii MissLorii 18-21, F 12 Answers Jan 20 in Community

i think it doesn't fix the mental issue of not wanting to be as you are

Best Answer

Not at all. If it's done to raise self esteem & confidence then that's their choice. My ex suffered major confidence problems because she was the definition of flat chested. Before I met her, she had a boob job, although a bit excessive (As to FFs) As a result her confidence was lifted, because she felt she looked like a woman. So who is anyone to judge what's right or wrong, because none of us know what's going on inside others' heads?

Best Answer

Age gracefully i say,or look at plastic surgery gone wrong,bizarre in the extreme.

Best Answer

I am shocked by how many negative comments cosmetic surgery got lol Just to put my little view, I think it's great we have options.

Best Answer

if you've been through a windshield, no. That's justifiable

Best Answer

i think it's sad that people have it for vanity and surgeons do it for those reasons. I also agree with Myacelph.

Best Answer

Ask those who has, they know better if it was worth it or not.

Best Answer

There is nothing wrong with cosmetic surgery when not used in vane. - Is cosmetic surgery, a medical intervention, not covered under the following?

"When we or a loved one gets sick, we pray for healing. Certainly God can and sometimes does grant healing through a miracle. But normally He grants healing through the vocations of doctors, nurses, pharmacists, lab technicians, and the like. It is still God who heals us, but He works through the means of skilled, talented, divinely equipped human beings." - Candice Watters

When God blesses us, He almost always does it through other people.

Best Answer

Corrective cosmetic surgery for a deformity; right. Cosmetic surgery to look like the same ole basic Barbie; wrong. Then again I say do whatever you like, because not every person is gonna look like a sex toy after, but those that do make the rest of us look good by comparison.

Best Answer

Doesn't bother me,so no.

Best Answer