Basic info and instruction of proper infant care is already required in several places before you leave the hospital. Thats far enough unless proven incompetent.

Best Answer

in my area its required...its only a few hours, buts its good. you have to take a short quiz afterward.

Best Answer

Thing is though CPS will not remove children from the house unless the children are in dire need of rescue .<br />
This would open up an abuse of the system , we need to be keeping families together when ever possible .<br />
I do however believe that we need to have mandated classes that every parent must take , first aid , parenting classes etc . <br />
I believe the system needs help but if you know the inner working of CPS you also know they are so over worked that it's just not viable . The system is already flawed enough with mandatory reporting , people using it as pay back . What we need is more workers so they're not spread too thinly .

Best Answer

screw it!, i say high school diploma, + proof you, not the government will be providing for it/them....<br />
7 bill ppl on the planet, time to make a stance

Best Answer

I think this is not a bad idea in the least. I would vote YES because I have been a volunteer child advocate for abused and neglected children in Appalachia, I cannot use specific examples here, but, trust me, your idea is a good one. Screening, education, and supervision are three things that many individuals and families could benefit from. "Best interest of the child" should be societies priority, when we fail one child, we fail everyone. I think the tax dollars that it would take to do this, would be worth every cent and more. I rescue small dogs, when I go to rehome the abused or neglected doggie, I visit the possible new homes and I check their personal and vet references, infants do not have such luxuries, they are taken from the hospital to "meth labs and crack houses and worse" every day in this country! So YES!

Best Answer

no, it's no one else's business how a mother haz or raises her children. anyone who thinks they should be in control of such is a fascist just like Hitler. seriously, NO. plenty of men walk out on their families and this is why they don't get any say in countries where abortion is legal. women's bodies and their lives are not public property. the sooner everyone realizes that the better.<br />
i'm betting that more males than females will agree with your fascist outlook because they literally have no idea what it's like to be pregnant or give birth to a child. these things do matter, they are not just fodder for conversation.

Best Answer

Again I didn't want to start any ethical fires with this question but you are certainly entitled to your opinion. As far as your remarks about my supposed fascist outlook and your comparison of me to Hitler well I simply won't even entertain your misguided assumptions. Best of luck to you

Best Answer

Godwin's law. Alive and well. :)

Best Answer

do you have a uterus? if not then this is a loaded question. males really don't get what this is like.

Best Answer

I can't say I do have a uterus. Sorry to disappoint.

Best Answer

no disappointment, but i understand your viewpoint now, thanks.

Best Answer

It seems obvious to me. You need education to work and a License to drive but go ahead and have babies with no training or education. Yes courses are available- However they should be mandatory and free, rather than optional.

Best Answer