Or, will she try to be professional and treat them equally ?
zbignue zbignue 70+, M 8 Answers Oct 16, 2012 in Community

It will only seem like she's harder on Mittens because he'll have a harder time answering. ;)

Best Answer

me thinks you should understand the format of a Town Hall debate before you make assumptions about moderators being fair in fielding questions.<br />
::hint:: there are 80 undecided voters who make up the town hall and they were brought there for a reason.

Best Answer

If you're suggesting that she will be fair, I suggest you watch the debate and try to be unbiased. The Town Hall foremat does not elliminate the moderator from being biased. Only if she chooses professionalism over her bias will she be fair.

Best Answer

Well, the debate is esentially over. Certainly over enough to see and hear, if you are willing to be unbiased yourself, that Ms Crowley allowed the pres extended time to make his points and cut off Romney from replying when the pres made statements that Romney was lying.

Best Answer

Yes, that's exactly why neither campaign wants her moderating, she's got a liberal bias...<br />
Makes perfect sense...

Best Answer

I thought you were asking about Aleister Crowley. His questions might be rather different. <br />
If no one asks him why he did not take full and immediate responsibility for the massacre of our legation in Libya, then you know they are all in bed with him.

Best Answer

Well, the moderater isn't allowed to ask follow up questions on anything, so she won't be able to press certain issues. Quite a shame if you ask me.

Best Answer

Suggest you watch, because she has been given permission to ask follow-ups.

Best Answer

I thought that the candidates signed had an agreement on this? Was this changed?

Best Answer

Yeah, Crowley complained and I guess the powers that be acquiesced.

Best Answer

Hmm, this makes things more interesting. We'll see how she moderates. I much preferred Raddatz to Lehrer, so I hope she presses both the candidates on their responses.

Best Answer

She'll be subtle about her bias, cut Romney off a few seconds before he can fully respond here and there, ask Romney questions that are slightly more digging and biting..I love how fair and balanced debates have become, don't you?

Best Answer

i honestly do mot give a rats behind toward either one because they are both blood sucking parasites who used the money they made to stay where they are unfairly

Best Answer