goldengirl24 goldengirl24 22-25, F 29 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Health

Neither, it's a sign of being human.

Best Answer

Very best answer.

Best Answer

neither, its just a way of coping

Best Answer

It's a normal emotion and it's healthy to do it .. as long as it's controllable.<br />
It's not a sign of weakness or strength .. it's a coping mechanism.

Best Answer

It's a sign of being human...

Best Answer

it shows you have a heart, and are hurting

Best Answer

all i know is i need to sometimes and it feels better

Best Answer

Neither! It’s a release of emotion. Women cry easier because they let their emotions loose, men tend to hold them in check. Women heal quicker and forgive because the emotional balance is better.

Best Answer

It's an emotion one of many we have within us. So no it's not a sign of weakness.

Best Answer

Its a emotion that I Love!! ”I don't cry because I am weak, but simply because I have been strong for too long” :-)

Best Answer

none of them it's something that just happens, there is people who cries easily but it doesn't mean that they are weak... <br />
sometimes who looks more strong is weak and who looks weak is strong. Appearences are deceptive!<br />
if someone cries is more about feelings than abot being weak or strong

Best Answer

If you look as cute as your profile pic. We can cry together!

Best Answer

It is a natural and a good thing. To be able to openly show your emotions takes strength. We are All Strong in alot of ways BUT We are also ALL Weak in alot of ways. everyone will judge differently your emotions but all that matters is that they are yours and they are real and a great part of you. <br />
I am strong,<br />
I can hold up a building<br />
Yet be crushed by a single word.

Best Answer

That depends on whether you cry at work because of your raging hormones...in that case it's a weakness...or if you burst into tears because you are so angry...weakness...<br />
However, the ability to cry in the natural ex<x>pression of grief is a strength.

Best Answer

It depends on the situation. If someone cries simply to get attention, then it's a sign of weakness. If someone cries in spite of knowing that his or her peers may judge him or her to demonstrate his or her emotions in a cathartic, healthy way, it can be a sign of great strength. If it is simply a normal response without any thought behind it, it may be neither. In that case, it is simply natural.

Best Answer

Neither. It may be a sign of consciousness, howe'er.

Best Answer

It depends on the circumstances.

Best Answer

Strength.Bottling up your emotions is weak.

Best Answer

we grow from crying because it allows us to de sensitize ourselves to what we are crying about, grief for instance allows us to eventually get over it and remember it as it was...now I remember all the good of frieinds I have lost and noly good things come to mind ...( of course after I cried my heart out from the hurt :)

Best Answer

i dont think it a sign of weakness. i think it strenghth. what do you think?

Best Answer

I never use to cry much, now it does not take much, well I don't cry as much as shed a tear or two.

Best Answer