Crying is a good thing, it's a sign of being human - i don't see it as a weakness at all. Crying is very theurapeutic at times.

Best Answer

Whaddap?

Best Answer

No. Just a sign you've been holding on to too much. <br />
It's good to let it all out sometimes.

Best Answer

I think crying is completely natural. And it can be unhealthy to not cry when needed. It is a normal release & ex<x>pression of your emotions.

Best Answer

None of the above crying is a result of a perception your brain capted gives u the emotion to cry. Its a natural state

Best Answer

Its what most woman and some men do when they're hurt, angry. It is not a weakness.

Best Answer

Hi Kimmy, sure...not a problem.

Best Answer

strength. it takes a lot sometimes to allow yourself to cry in front of others when you need to cry. it takes a weak person to cry all alone where no one can help.

Best Answer

it is a sign that things have one wrong, and it hurts

Best Answer

well maybe for some

Best Answer

Depends on the actions that caused it

Best Answer

it's a sign of an a** whooping if I'm pissed off lol but seriously if you're a human it's just an emotion..like i think it takes a real man to cry

Best Answer

Neither. It just means that you're human and have a heart, in my opinion.

Best Answer

i didnt cry just so u know.

Best Answer

Guys are usually thought of as weak if they cry. If I saw a man cry for an understand-able event I have would have the highest respect for him. <br />
For example: A K-pop member is crying because he is so thankful for his fans and how far he has made it: http://youtube.co/watch?v=BxP0W7izCNY&feature=related

Best Answer

i think if u dont cry, u are a crazy person that bottles up all of their feelings, which makes them crazy. and a robot.<br />
BUT to answer ur question, id say its a weakness. not a permanent weakness, just a temporary one. when u are crying, ur at a point of vulnerability. so u get it out, then u find a solution.

Best Answer

Crying is a natural reaction to an overwhelming incident(at least to the person involved)experienced.I believe its a far more healthy reaction than coldness or indifference.To me it indicates someone who is of a better mental condition than someone who does not show any feelings.

Best Answer

It just is-It's an involuntary physical response to a stimuli causing trauma and stress

Best Answer