THEMADHATTERXXXX THEMADHATTERXXXX 46-50, M 10 Answers Dec 17, 2011

i think it's actually karl rove under the helmet.

Best Answer

Darth Vader is actually just a loose translation of Dark Father in which Darth was a word Lucas mad eup to represent "Dark" and Vader is dutch for "father" although it is spelkled in the dutch form it takes on the pronunciation of the German form "Vater" with that being said you may be talking about the Black Pope? Or I could just be reading into this question way too much.

Best Answer

oooo ... the black pope doesn't come up much as a topic of discussion ... now there's a character that lies hidden from the light of day :)

Best Answer

Absolutely, there is a lot about the Vatican that remains hidden.

Best Answer

Nope the world is too evil. I believe the rapture is near, then the 7 year hell on earth of the tribulation period. Where's my sign! THE END IS NEAR!

Best Answer

I was told it was to be a thousand years ???

Best Answer

Well here's the thing, everything that had to occur before the rapture has already taken place. No one can ever know, save God, exactly when. The bible does suggest it will happen in the fall of the year, around the Feast of Trumpets. But what motivates me and my fellow church members to believe it is soon, is the decay of our society. The masses use sin to try to solve their problems. I work in a grocery store, and I can tell you that literally HALF our customers steal every time they shop. Most people on earth celebrate pagan festivals like Christmas. Even know the bible specifically says DON'T. The pastors of the world serve their wallets, not God. Most pastors know about Christmas, but say it's ok, because if they didn't they'd lose members ($$$$) Greed. I know of 2, yes 2 churches in this country that actually teach the truth of the word of God. We also see movement towards the one world government gaining followers, which is also accomplished at the rapture.

Best Answer

You do realize DV is a fictional character, right?

Best Answer

Lol. Yeah I think he's using Vader to represent Lucifer. At least I hope he is

Best Answer

Darth Vader is a *****.

Best Answer

You are part of the rebel alliance and a traitor. TAKE HER AWAY

Best Answer

Arrrgh!<br />
He had one?

Best Answer

The dark side is making big bucks still!

Best Answer