I don't think he did. I cannot wait to read "The Ultimate Evil" by Maury Terry, which provides evidence that he didn't act alone.

Best Answer

I heard he liked to chase butterflies.

Best Answer

This is true. :D

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Wish I still had my reel-to-reel tapes. Had a 1980s 0f 1990s BBC radio documentary that laid out the whole Satanic Cult theory, the tie in to that murdered movie producer, etc. Makes a good story, at the least. Haven't seen this video. But i think there is at least one book about the theory, too. Plus a few TV shows.

Best Answer

That must have been cool. :)I am convinced because of everything I've watched. :) I want the Ultimate Evil book. Looks interesting....

Best Answer

It was part of a whole series of shows I had called Murder After Midnight by a British true-crime writer named (I kid you not) Dr. Martin Fido. The whole series was based on various crime throughout history and Fido's take on them.

Best Answer

I'm jealous. :D

Best Answer

I don't have them any more. :( The tapes got so old they deteriorated. That's what happened to thousands on thousands of cassettes of old radio shows, too.

Best Answer