BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 13 Answers Nov 12, 2012 in Community

it should be used in Rape, child abuse, child sexual abuse, human trafficking, and any crime involving a child for sure.

Best Answer

well its kind of a deturent to keep people on the straight and narrow.but in some instances they get the wrong person.I say not unless the evidence is really over powering

Best Answer

I have no problem with the death penalty when there is no doubt the right person being punished. If there is a bit of doubt , I am against it.

Best Answer

exactly

Best Answer

Yes, the state has no right to take life. Prisons however, should be bad enough to serve as an adequate deterrent.

Best Answer

No, it should be used in extreme cases...

Best Answer

I am okay with death penalty and I hope they will put that back here in my country and ljust 2 weeks agi a graduate student just died bcoz shes been brutally murder after she was rape.

Best Answer

I say we just let them together and if they kill one another fine but don't let them band up to rise against the system.

Best Answer